Saturday, November 15, 2008

here's to new beginnings...

well, i must say, i have come to love all things food. my newest quest through the world of food blogs has inspired me to start one myself. i have no idea if anyone will even read this, but frankly, that is ok with me (but, really, it would be nice to have a few people out there that actually humor me by reading).

i guess i should introduce myself for those who do not know me. i love to bake more than almost anything (yes, even shopping)-those who know me will be highly surprised by this new confession. i also love to cook. i like to try all sorts of new things, and as we speak, the number of recipes i have marked to make and try almost out number the amount of shoes i own, emphasis on the almost. (this is again going to shock many). anyway, back to more about me...i am 27 years old, and i am married to the most amazing man ever. we have been married for about over a year now. i started out in med school, but then decided to pursue a new direction. i was in culinary school for a short time, but i had to quit because of my job. however, i am happy to say that just today, i met with the admissions office, and i am all set to start up again. granted, i will be taking one or two classes at a time, but i am just thrilled to start back up.

well, i hope that you enjoy my creations, messes and successes along the way. i am going to include many things on this blog... my take on recipes, my favorite things i make, the best cookbooks and kitchen utensils/gadgets (atleast in my opinion), and whatever else you would like. feel free to let me know if there is something you would like me to make that you are not bold enough to try or just have not had the time to, and i will do my best.

enjoy.

1 comment:

Jamieanne said...

Hello, I found your blog next to mine on the Iron Cupcake Earth blogroll - we're the only two cupcake blogs there from Indianapolis! So anyway, I'm just saying hi! :D