Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy turkey day



Happy Thanksgiving everyone...I hope that everyone had an enjoyable day and are not too stuffed. I am very thankful for many things including my husband and family. I have been busy lately and have had my in-laws visiting from out of town, but I promise I will be posting much more soon.



This is one of the cupcakes I made for dinner at my parent's house. They all love toasted coconut cupcakes so I have to find a way to create a cupcake that matches the holiday and has toasted coconut on it. Not too difficult for some holidays, but others this can be a huge challenge!

2 comments:

missi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
missi said...

Your coconut cupcakes are the best! They taste soooooo good. Thanks for making them! :)